Monday, May 5, 2008

My 25 Favorite Songs

I'm going to take a break from talking about movies for a while. I'm on American Idol mode so I thought I'd give you my 25 favorite songs of all time. I'm not including instrumental/classical pieces, showtunes, traditional/Christmas/religious songs, non-English language songs and opera. This is strictly a pop/rock/r&b area. These are the songs I love to listen to most in my iPoD. These are not in any particular order but the Top 5 is pretty much set in place:

"Bridge Over Troubled Water", Simon & Garfunkel
"Over the Rainbow", Judy Garland
"Bohemian Rhapsody", Queen
"Moon River", Audrey Hepburn
"Paranoid Android", Radiohead
"Let It Be", The Beatles
"Your Song", Elton John
"A Whiter Shade of Pale", Procol Harum
"American Pie", Don McLean
"Paint It Black", The Rolling Stones
"Criminal", Fiona Apple
"You Oughta Know", Alanis Morrissette
"Mr. Bojangles", John Denver
"Imagine", John Lennon
"Come Together", The Beatles
"Tiny Dancer", Elton John
"Midnight Train to Georgia", Gladys Knight and the Pips
"Smooth Criminal", Michael Jackson
"Can't Help Falling In Love", Elvis Presley
"Son of a Preacher Man", Dusty Springfield
"Lose Yourself", Eminem
"Blowin' in the Wind", Bob Dylan
"Sympathy for the Devil", The Rolling Stones
"The Way You Look Tonight", Fred Astaire
"Smells Like Teen Spirit", Nirvana

No comments: