Monday, December 24, 2012

Weekly Round-Up (12/16/12 - 12/22/12)

First of all: Merry Christmas, my dear readers. Looks like we survived the Mayan Apocalypse. This is going to be a bit different from all the other round-up's because I'm not going to be reviewing any new films since I didn't see any in this week. Well, one film but it's for work and very seldom bother to review "work" films here unless it's something truly extraordinary either in a good way or bad way. 

Anyway, I'm also gonna post a link to an article I wrote for TheNextProjection.com, a film website. I hope you all check it out: http://nextprojection.com/2012/12/23/dr-oscarlove-or-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-awards-season/

Regular weekly-round-ups will resume again next week. Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone!

1 comment:

Outcast said...

I'm going to check out the article now and I'm sure that I'll love it man. Have a great Christmas to you and your family as well mate.