Monday, September 1, 2008

Top 10 Lists: 1993

This is the first in another series of posts I plan to make, posting my Top 10 lists since the year 1993 up to the present? Why 1993? Because 1993 is the year where I really started to pay attention to film and started doing these Top 10 list thingys. Anyway, here goes:

10. Jurassic Park (Steven Spielberg)











09. The Nightmare Before Christmas (Henry Selick)











08. The Age of Innocence (Martin Scorsese)













07. Searching for Bobby Fischer (Steven Zaillian)














06. Groundhog Day (Harold Ramis)

















05. Farewell, My Concubine (Chen Kaige)











04. The Piano (Jane Campion)











03. Short Cuts (Robert Altman)













02. Blue (Krzysztof Kieslowski)













01. Schindler's List (Steven Spielberg)














1993 was such a strong year for films. Believe it or not, I had difficulty narrowing this list down.

No comments: