Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Top 10 Lists: 1997

Yes, I know that a certain extremely high-grossing, Academy-Award winning film is conspicuously missing from this list. That said, I was one of the millions of people who loved it when it first came out. Well, I still like it but it's no longer one of my top favorites. Unfortunately, it's no longer one of my top favorites of the year. Of course, I'm talking about Titanic.

10. Happy Together (Wong Kar-Wai)














09. Ponette (Jacques Doillon)














08. Donnie Brasco (Mike Newell)















07. Boogie Nights (Paul Thomas Anderson)














06. The Ice Storm (Ang Lee)













05. Funny Games (Michael Haneke)













04. The Sweet Hereafter (Atom Egoyan)
















03. Jackie Brown (Quentin Tarantino)















02. The Eel (Unagi) (Shohei Imamura)
















01. L.A. Confidential (Curtis Hanson)





1 comment:

Akanksha said...

Thanks for information ! Titanic was the great romantic film of the year 1997. This is film "SYMBOL OF LOVE". One of favorite movie from last 15 years.. I always love watching it any day at any time :-)

Movies