Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Top 10 Lists: 2007

10. Zodiac (David Fincher)















09. Away from Her (Sarah Polley)













08. Persepolis (Marjan Satrapi & Vincent Parronaud)















07. Into the Wild (Sean Penn)













06. We Own The Night (James Grey)

















05. Ratatouille (Brad Bird)










04. 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days (Cristian Mingiu)












03. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Tim Burton)














02. No Country for Old Men (Joel Coen & Ethan Coen)
















01. There Will Be Blood (Paul Thomas Anderson)










And that is it. Those are my Top 10 lists from 1993 all the way up to 2007 (Click on older posts for the rest). Now, 2008 is still not yet through and I usually don't finalize my Top 10 until I've seen all the year-end releases and smaller, more indie/foreign films don't usually come to my country until early on the following year. Please do comment on any strong agreements or disagreements with them.

1 comment:

Neetu said...

Of all the above movie I have just seen Ratatouille few days back on television. I enjoyed this movie and hats off to the creativity team who thought to make a rat a Chef that is really appreciable.
movie downloads