Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Top 10 Lists: 2005

10. Mysterious Skin (Gregg Araki)

















09. Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (Nick Park)




















08. Pride & Prejudice (Joe Wright)


















07. A History of Violence (David Cronenberg)

















06. The Squid and the Whale (Noah Baumbach)

















05. Good Night and Good Luck (George Clooney)













04. Grizzly Man (Werner Herzog)

















03. Brokeback Mountain (Ang Lee)






















02. The New World (Terrence Malick)













01. Cache (Michael Haneke)






1 comment:

Amelia said...

Cool list. I have not seen any of them but do heard about few of them from my friends. I will watch them all one by one and I hope I will enjoy all of them as they are the top notch movies of that year.
movies