Monday, September 1, 2008

Top 10 Lists: 1994

1994. The year when I felt that there's no turning back in terms of my love for film. I believe a lot of people close to my age can attest to this thanks to one film in particular. This is my list for that year.



10. Speed (Jan DeBont)
















09. The Last Seduction (John Dahl)














08. Ed Wood (Tim Burton)

















07. Quiz Show (Robert Redford)















06. Bullets Over Broadway (Woody Allen)













05. Heavenly Creatures (Peter Jackson)














04. Wild Reeds (Andre Techine)












03. Red (Krzyzstof Kieslowski)













02. The Lion King (Rob Minkoff & Roger Allers)












01. Pulp Fiction (Quentin Tarantino)













Of course that film was Pulp Fiction. I was around 14 when I first saw it. My life was never the same afterwards.

No comments: