Friday, October 14, 2011

Another Blog?

Cinema is not the only thing I'm interested in, believe it or not. It's my greatest passion, of course but it's not the only thing I'm excited about or the only thing I'm interested in writing about. I also enjoy television, music, books, theater (especially musical theater), stand-up comedy, a little bit of history, science, philosophy, travel, etc. So I've been seriously considering making another blog for anything and everything else I may want to write about: a TV show, a book I'm reading, my personal opinions on world issues, an amusing anecdote from my life, random rants about random things, etc.

So I'd like to ask if you guys would be interested in reading that and do you think a second blog is a good idea? Or do you not mind if I write about non-cinematic things on *this* blog? I'd like to hear from you on the comments below. Thanks.

13 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Put it on this blog.

Bob said...

I would like to read that.
Not sure which road is better to take concerning the one or two blogs issue though.
I have one blog and put everything there, but maybe since you have enough film material, to not make this blog look death without writing about other stuff, you might consider making a second one.

Outcast said...

I would love to hear more from you except for film reviews, as good as you are at it. Keep up with the good work regardless and let us know about your decision.

Mark said...

I'm kinda siding with Bob on this one. I think you should just turn this blog into an "everything blog" but you seem to have more than enough film material to keep this place alive while posting on an everything blog.

DWei said...

Tack it onto this blog. Easier for you and everyone who is currently reading this blog.

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you'll create another blog. (:

Adam said...

I like blogs with just one page. It's hard to find good material when it's spread out. Just my opinion.

A said...

There are benefits to both keeping it on one blog and to spreading it out, but I would probably read it, yes.

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

2 blogs might water down your attention, or double it... either way you should feature it here and give us a heads up.

Bersercules said...

I think you should put it all in one blog!
I'd be interested in hearing you talk on other subjects but a second blog just seems redundent!
Put it all in one blog!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward for you're new blog. (:

Anonymous said...

Your* :P

Jaccstev said...

I'm agree that you need to just tack it onto this blog.